Scott Manor House is situated on a private, well-groomed 2.73 acre property in central Bedford and is an attractive venue for small group functions.
Bookings: The North Program Room and Tea Room on the main floor of the Scott Manor House and the grounds are available for use by not-for-profit, charity, and Bedford-based community groups, upon written request and approval by the Fort Sackville Foundation executive. Requests for use by commercial enterprises may also be considered. A donation in appreciation for use is requested, and would be gratefully received.
All requests to use the house and grounds must be in writing and are subject to approval by the Fort Sackville Foundation executive.
Forward requests to:
Fort Sackville Foundation
15 Fort Sackville Road, Bedford, NS
or email email@example.com .
For more information or viewing, contact us.
General Rules for Use of House and Grounds
House and grounds must be left in the same condition as found.
- A Fort Sackville Foundation member must be in attendance to monitor, and open and close the house.
- No smoking or alcohol in the house or on the grounds.
- No fireworks, flammable, explosive or dangerous materials shall be stored or used on the grounds
- Parking for 8-10 cars is available on the property, with additional parking on the street.
- Dogs are not allowed in the house, except certified service dogs.
- No confetti may be used anywhere on the property.
- Exclusive use of the grounds is not possible. Be aware that members of the public can access the property during your event.
- All required waivers must be signed at least two weeks in advance of the event.
- The licensee is responsible for adherence to all Public Health protocols in effect at the time of the event.
- The licensee must promptly notify the Fort Sackville Foundation of any maintenance or safety concern.
- Other conditions are stated in the License Agreement that must be signed at least two weeks prior to use.
- A fee may be charged.
- All equipment must be removed within 24 hours of use.
North Program Room and the Tea Room:
- Flexible set up, table and chairs for a maximum of 24 people in either room
- North Program Room only is equipped with data projector and screen.
- Washroom—one on Main Floor, accessible
- Limited kitchen facilities—tea kettles, refrigerator, microwave, coffee urn
- Dogs are not allowed in the house.