Scott Manor House is situated on a private, well-groomed 2.73 acre property in central Bedford and is an attractive venue for small group functions.
Bookings: The North Program Room and Tea Room on the main floor of the Scott Manor House and the grounds are available for use by not-for-profit, charity, and Bedford-based community groups, upon written request and approval by the Fort Sackville Foundation executive. Requests for use by commercial enterprises may also be considered. A donation in appreciation for use is requested, and would be gratefully received.
All requests to use the house and grounds must be in writing and are subject to approval by the Fort Sackville Foundation executive.
Forward requests to:
Fort Sackville Foundation
15 Fort Sackville Road, Bedford, NS
For more information or viewing, contact us.
General Rules of Use:
- House and grounds must be left in the same condition as found.
- A Fort Sackville Foundation member must be in attendance to monitor, and open and close the house.
- If liquor is served, permission must be received from the Fort Sackville Foundation; a licence and insurance are required, and copies must be provided to the Fort Sackville Foundation prior to the event.
- No smoking in the house or on the grounds.
- No candles or open flames may be used in the house or on the grounds.
- Parking for 8-10 cars is available on the property, with additional parking on the street.
- No confetti may be used anywhere on the property.
North Program Room and the Tea Room:
- Flexible set up, table and chairs for a maximum of 24 people in either room
- North Program Room only is equipped with data projector and screen.
- Washroom—one on Main Floor, accessible
- Limited kitchen facilities—tea kettles, refrigerator, microwave, coffee urn
- Dogs are not allowed in the house.
- Min. $200 donation for small, short term use with no large equipment such as tents
- Min. $500 donation for larger events, with the user providing marquees, tents at their own expense
- Port-a-potties required, to be provided by the user at their own expense.
- All equipment must be removed within 24 hours of use.